Thursday, January 23, 2014

Camel Parking Only.


It's a bit of a stretch to call this photo automotive related, but there IS a car in it, so I figure I can get away with it. A circus has set up in the lot next to where I work, and all this week we've been entertained by a camel (technically a dromedary, I suppose), a horse, a llama, a couple of donkeys and some mini cows, most roaming freely in the grassy field next door.
This morning, though, he had become more curious, and wandered right into our parking lot! It's not every day that I can say I parked my car between a Peugeot 106 and a camel! He (or she, I didn't ask) didn't even seem to pay much attention as I pulled in, got out, slammed the door and started taking pictures. Apparently he is used to people and cars, as after a quick peek at me he went back to eating grass.
Just wanted to share my parking-lot adventure this morning, as it put a smile on my face for the day! I suspect I'm not the only one who finds that this is a rather odd way to start your morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?